Ask All Your Questions Here!

If you have ideas, grievances, issues, questions, or recommendations for forums and for topics, please bring them up here.
memoid
Site Admin

Ask All Your Questions Here!

Post by memoid » Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:22 pm

If there's anything you want to know about the Memes experience, please let me know here. We're here for you.

semjaza

Re: Ask All Your Questions Here!

Post by semjaza » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:51 am

I think we need a board for discussion of games. Games as culture/counter-culture/propaganda/indoctrination/deprogramming/programming/etc.

All games: board, card, video, sport, etc.

memoid
Site Admin

Post by memoid » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:39 pm

I am so glad you recommended that! Do you know how to use phpBB? I will make you a superuser and you're welcome to add whatever you thing. Also, you're welcome to organize it however you like as well. Finally, if you want to be super-awesome, I'll give you ftp access if you're interested in adding plugins or themes or looks and feels. Because I have been dreaming of putting together a message board with you since the original MemeSpace. And I am happy to just stumble along with this until it gets bigger, maybe more popular, and better. And, I will put more money into it when (if?) we outgrow this super little hosting package! :)

semjaza

Post by semjaza » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:53 pm

It's been a while since I set up and administered a phpBB install, but I can probably manage once I knock the rust off my gears.

You know my email, send me some credentials and I'll file them away appropriately.